Consultation fees are based on Australian Psychological Society recommended rates and include the additional time required for scoring and interpreting assessment instruments and writing to your other health care providers. Current fees* are:
- $350 for initial consultation (face-to-face or video)
- $290 for extended subsequent consultations (face-to-face or video) including reviews
- $250 for standard subsequent consultations (face-to-face or video)
- $20 per 5 minutes for follow-up telephone or video consultations when initiated by the client.
Additional fees may apply for completion of medical forms.
NOTE: Fees apply when cancelling or postponing appointments without 2 business days’ notice. Cancellation of appointments on Mondays requires advance notice by Wednesday of the previous week. You may cancel or postpone an appointment by landline telephone or email to All Senses Health Care.
The following fee schedule applies to missed appointments or cancellation of appointments with less than 2 working days’ notice, unless there are sound medical or compassionate reasons:
- 0 to 1 business days’ notice or missed appointment Full consultation fee
- 1 to 2 business days’ notice Half consultation fee
* Fees are current at November 2014. Charge rates are reviewed on 1st July each year.